Wednesday, September 15, 2010

long time, no update

sorry about that...the first 3 weeks of school have been really hectic. as a matter of fact, I'm writing this from my desk. champions league group play started last night, without me finishing my group reviews...there's only one that matters anyway, and that's the group that bayern play in. cluj demolished roma, so as long as bayern play the way i know they can, we'll be fine...probably good enough to get back to the final this year.

in the first major example of me talking out my ass, it seems as though dvb and demichelis will be staying and playing...who knew!? i still hate those guys, but they are talented players...if they can put some hustle in their step (both) and quit it with the ego (demichelis).

so anyway, hump day is here, and with it comes the glorious realization that tomorrow is my last day this week...but right now, i need to finish some lab work and go teach a class. later kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment